Re: [TCML] Panel Meters

Yes.  Contact Electronic Industries Inc.  Oshkosh WI  Ask for Scott
Werdein.   Tell him D.C. Cox sent you.

They have nice 0-150 vac and 0-300 vac meters.  Also stand-alone current
meters up to 50 AC amps.  After that, I use current transformer type meters
which they also carry.
These are YokoGawa meters and have the big "industrial control panel" look.
Run approx $75 per meter for the highly readable 3 1/2 inch size.

They also do custom faces.  Example, we get the 0-300 vac meters with faces
that read 0-18 kV.  Then at 220 vac it reads 15 kV which is perfect if you
are using a pole xmfr.  This same technique also works well for 0-150 vac
meters which we have them calibrate 0-15 AC Kilovolts, which works fine with
nsts running at 12 kV.  The 120 vac in reads out 12 kV on the meter.

Good technique to do metering on the primary side --- no HV and large
resistors to deal with.  And, very accurate as the turns ratio is defined
well by the pri - sec ratios in most all HV transformers.

Dr. Resonance