Re: [TCML] Ballastwith adjustable Core

That's also what I was afraid of. With the normal spool, it heated up pretty good. It's THHN wire so it should be able to handle 90c or so,
I put a fan on it but it was still kind of scary.

Perhaps #10 wire would be better with a little more than half the resistance of #12, but it's also 3x more expensive.