Re: [TCML] No-load NST's

At present we are working on winding and testing some 16 kV units, single
ended to ground, with 350 mA output 5.6 kVA.  These will be current limited
similar to nst but single ended which makes filtering easy (only one bushing
to filter).  They will be for oil immersion to provide cooling and excellent
HV insulation.

I will also work up a set of plans using a 12" sonotube for a nice coil
using a 24 x 6 inch toroid with 72" (6 ft) spark output.
Hope to have them finished in late July.

Dr. Resonance