Re: [TCML] Trouble with eBay wire

It depends how he figured 1000'.  If it was by weight, he may not have
included the weight of the insulation or missed the tare of the spool.

It could also be that your form is ever so slightly larger in diameter
than what you think.

Ultimately you may be better off just sticking with what you got and just
dropping the matter when you include shipping and your time disputing the
whole issue.

Chip