Re: [TCML] top load and photography (tripod grounding)

For my bigger projects I am in the middle doing things with sparks while one son does the camera and the other does the video. My wife runs the variac. My life in her hands seems to fit well with her. Quality time I suppose.
Sometimes I wish I had more sons.

Peter
www.tesladownunder.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "bartb" <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Peter,

This is what son's are for. I handle the coil. My son handles the camera. The camera and my son are electrically connected before the coil starts running. I'm free to do my thing. A second person really helps with camera's and coils (son or whoever).

Take care,
Bart