RE: [TCML] Arizona Western Winter Teslathon

My thanks to all of you guys for organizing and hosting it!  It was the best and biggest so far.  Had a great time, can't wait to see some of the HD video.

Nick A

"You know what I wish?  I wish all the scum of the earth had but a single throat, and I had my hands about it."  Rorschach, 1975

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

"Be polite.  Be professional.  But be prepared to kill everyone you meet."  Anonymous

"I believe that if you can't find something nice to say about somebody, then you must be talking about Hillary Clinton."  Jeff Foxworthy