RE: [TCML] Problems with primary circuit

Hi Reuben,

Your question is something like sending a doctor an email, saying only that your belly hurts, what can it be?  We would need to know a LOT more - exactly what was used for each of the components for starters.  And more info about the behavior - the safety gap fires only ONCE?  More punctuation would be helpful too.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA