Re: [TCML] Secondary and Primary Assistance

So much information here, I just love it.  I'll check around locally
and see what I can find.  I've been looking at forms for the
secondary.  I see I have a distributor in town for EIS Industrial
Supplies and they are a Dolphs reseller so I can likely get something
local. If not I'll be in touch.

Still deciding on a secondary form.  PVC is easy but It looks like I
do have a couple local suppliers available for Acrylic or polystyrene
tubes.  Got some calling to do next week and find out what is truly
available for someone in small quantities.