Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:12:27 -0700
From: bartb <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TCML] Giant 13M Eye Candy

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your photos, their great, but so many I'm having difficult figuring out "what is what".
For example, I tend to look at the oddities:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24863621@N07/2348737576/in/set-72157604175654880/

Is there any way to add a simple one line description to the photos? No doubt this coil is going to be amazing!

Take care,
Bart