[TCML] EBay

   Let us know before you decide to write this one off  on Ebay! :)

The Andy Lau suit auction is not a write off but my public test of "superstardom". If this were a Mick Jagger or Madonna collectable, it would sell for tens of thousands of dollars. People in non-Hollywood locations (Bollywood, Hong Kong, etc.) often point out to Americans that their fan base is many times larger than the so-called superstars of Hollywood and therefore more popular. Can't argue with the math!

I've never heard of the guy either. I've spent $$$ on TWO Chinese PR firms to publicize this auction in Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong and mainland China. We are blanketing every overseas media outlet that has anything to do with this guy. IF Andy Lau is a superstar, his suit will sell. If not, he's an average Joe and I will gift the suit to our Waterpark clients who will get a kick out of it, I'm sure.

Jeff