Re: [TCML] Secondary and Primary Assistance

In a message dated 3/22/08 6:42:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Bart

Ed Phillips wrote:
> Although this wasn't one of  those times (I was in a hurry at that
> moment and had one foot out the  door as I clicked the send button). It
> happens.
>
> Bart  "
>
>    Same thing here - usually when I forget to  attach a file referenced
> in the note.  I have to edit engineers'  reports regularly and sure
> seem some bizarre spelling these days so  can't resist the temptation
> to word smith stuff  occasionally.
>
> Ed

    I railed against semi-intelligible documents  leaving our department (and
sometime our company) for over 30 years. The  company finally solved the
problem by offering ME early retirement.  ;^)

Matt D.

"Have ye ever met the pair o' doxies of time  travel?"

Home.