RE: [TCML] Secondary and Primary Assistance

It's not intuitively obvious, but there are occasions when a small coil can accomplish things that are very difficult with a larger coil.  Yes, I can see how directing the output from a big coil to a small target on a piece of pipe (and trying to closely observe the results) can be difficult.  I love my little coils!

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA