Re: [TCML] frailty of NSTs

Your best bet with nsts is to remove the tar and then drop them into a
plastic tank of oil.  Better insulation and heat is removed.  You can also
remove a few shunts to increase your coil's performance.  Caps love current
--- the more the better.

Most failures, are, as Ted says, related to HV insulation failure.

Dr. Resonance