From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Stephen J. Hobley
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 10:28 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] Primary coil supports

Is wood a bad choice for primary coil supports?
I see a lot of plastic being used, but I seem to be able to work more cleanly in
wood...

Also can I enamel the primary coil?
Wood and shiny copper has a nice 'Edwardian' feel to it...

Furthermore - when building an MMC - is perf board OK to mount the caps?
Or is there something more suitable?

Steve

Stephen Hobley Photography
www.stephenhobley.com