Re: [TCML] Almost there... MMC

12 in series would give you .0125 mf. @24000 DC rating. The value you need
depends on all of the other parts as well. I have a 15kv 30 ma NST (Neon
Sign Transformer). So it was suggested that I have a a cap that was larger
than resonance to keep from over-volting the NST. A Resonant cap is .0052
mf or so, if I recall correctly. and I should be about 50% higher than that.
wich would be like .007 mf.