[TCML] MMC done !!

Well I just finished my MMC yesterday after spending about 11 hours working on it. Lots of soldering , 216 of the CD942 caps. The caps are mounted on 12 , 12"x12" plexiglass squares with 18 caps on each square and resistors on each cap.The squares are all connected together with #8 bare copper wire.  Final reading of 100nf . Pictures have been taken and will be posted asap. I cant wait to get this thing up and running , I still need to wind the primary and secondary .

  Mike