From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Vinnie
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2008 2:17 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] Question about grounding connection for secondary.

Hi Guys

 I want to make improvements to my existing secondary before breaking down
and building a new one.
Right now basically the magnet wire at the bottom of my secondary attaches
with a small aligator clip to
my ground. I was wondering if there are any pros or cons to making a center
post terminal on the bottom
of my secondary?  I don't think I have ever seen anyone bring the ground to
a center post.
I have seen a couple of examples of the ground terminal to the side of the
bottom of the secondary.
 Any advice would be greatly apprieciated.

Thanks

Vinnie