Re: [TCML] TV Heads UP: Tesla, History Channel, 14 May, 8PM, EDT

Bart, ALL

Also watched the show, kudos to all that participated.  It was
informative, entertaining, and finally gave Tesla due credit.
It is astounding to realize how much his foundation work
touches the average "Joe-on-the street".  It would be an
interesting statistic to make note of how many times a day
we each touch an "object" that directly utilizes "Tesla Technology".
I would be willing to bet the numbers would very surprising!

I am DQ'ing myself from that "test", my present work involves
substation, switchgear design and arc-flash studies, so my
numbers might be BIG...   ;^D

According to History website, it will be replayed this Saturday
5/17/2008...

http://www.history.com/search.do?searchText=mad+electricity

Best Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS