[TCML] Variac and other goodies!!!

I am writing in regards to the gentlemen looking for a variac. Or anyone else for that matter. I live near dayton ohio. There is an old liquidation store up there called Mendelson's. Google it!  They were like Odd Lots (Big Lots), before there was such a thing. Huge building. The entire third floor is Electronic Surplus and such. On their website they have some interesting stuff but, they have 1000's of items not listed. For example, I know they have at least (8) aisles of nothing but capacitors. I bought a (3) stack variac up there about (2) years ago. I think each section is 25 amps. I built a balancing choke for mine and used all (3) at once. I don't know if they have anymore but, the last time I was up there, they had one of equal size that was motorized. They are at the Dayton Hamvention this weekend but, anyone interested can call them next week. The phone number is on their website. Hope this helps..

Chip Ford