[TCML] Capacitor choice and voltage question

Hello Everyone!

So after getting an awesome 15000v, 60ma NST, I have decided it's time
for my second coil and a venture into rotary spark gaps.   Before I go
and dump a small fortune into the various ingredients for a RST
system, I wanted some advice/approval on a few of my choices.

The biggest part is the capacitor bank.
I have decided to use Cornell Dubilier axial film caps.  I decided the
0.10uF @ 3000v unit would be the best here (digikey part #
338-1187-ND).

For a 1800 rpm, SRSG there would be 4 electrodes, so 120BPS (ok most
know that...)

And for the capacitance of the MMC array would be:
(resonant NST capacitance * 150) / BPS
or for my system
(0.0106 uF * 150) / 120 = 0.01325 uF

Ok, so 0.01325 uF, does that sound right?  It seems less than a static
gap at a larger than resonance value.  Should I account for any other
factors? (I got this formula off Richie's site:
http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/tesla.shtml ) seems like a very good
source.

Anyway, onto the voltage of the tank cap.  The "peak voltage" of the
system is 21,000 volts, so 7 of my cap units in series seems like it
would be perfect, but I know that's not gonna cut it.

So what kind of voltage should my MMC caps be able to handle?  I have
seen estimates of up to 50,000 volts for this kind of NST, is that
what I should expect?  Is the capacitor mentioned above a good choice?

Thanks for the responses,
Scott Leonard