Re: [TCML] kVA Effects on History Channel

Modern Marvels didn't re-air it Saturday at 7pm as indicated. I have Comcast and it displayed that the show would be on at 7. However, it showed a fishing adventure instead during that entire hour! I was furious! I'm in CA. Did anyone else see it Saturday?

Why do I get the feeling (GE, i.e., Edison) paid to have it taken off Modern Marvels that night? Truth hurts?

Bart

dr.hankenstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Jeff,

I did enjoy very much the documentary on Nikola Tesla last week. Very well
done. Thanks again.

Henry