[TCML] Greetings from new coiler in Australia

Greetings all from Melbourne, Australia.

I have recently joined the list after completing my second coil. I have been scanning the list archives for information for many months now. I have to say that I could not have done it without all the excellent ideas and discussions by all you coilers out there. Thanks. If you're interested, the first run of this new coil can be seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oFtzbEU38Q. Some improvements have been made and I am now getting about 40 inch sparks. 15/50 nst, 6in secondary and all the usual stuff.

Cheers
Dave Nelson