Re: [TCML] pulse cap specs

Hi Bart,

    The spec sheet Douglas posted shows 500 PPS  rating for this particular
cap. I would be concerned about the 50% max  voltage reversal and the 15% rated
reversal. This could lead to early  expiration. We also don't know what
service it has seen for the last 9  years.

Matt D.

In a message dated 5/21/08 10:47:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,