Re: [TCML] nst

You can find them on ebay, but they are usually pretty expensive. You might have better luck finding 12kv or 9kv nst's for less and paralleling them to get about the same amount of power. I bought two 9kv, 60ma nst's for much less than it would have cost for one 15kv, 60ma. I run them paralleled for 1080VA, which is more power than one 15kv, 60ma @ 900VA. The downside is more current = more gap loss and more difficulty quenching. Design your gap appropriately and you can minimize the power loss.

douglas smith <eyemfedup2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: hey scott
i was wondering if you could pass on some info about your 15/60 nst.
i'm finding it hard to find localy.
if you don't mind where did you get it , how much did it cost,and do they have more?
you or anyone else can contact me at
  eyemfedup2@xxxxxxxxx
  haveing trouble finding good tungsten stock for sg
thanks