From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of douglas smith
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 10:19 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] nst

hey scott
i was wondering if you could pass on some info about your 15/60 nst.
i'm finding it hard to find localy.
if you don't mind where did you get it , how much did it cost,and do they
have more?
you or anyone else can contact me at
  eyemfedup2@xxxxxxxxx
  haveing trouble finding good tungsten stock for sg
thanks