Re: [TCML] Audio modulated coils: where to start?

I am presently developing a board driver that will have the audio driver
onboard with the driver.  Drives off a standard Ipod or other device.
Drives most bricks such as PowerEx CM300, CM400, CM600, CM1200 in 2 to 15
kVA range.  It is a DRSSTC type design with H bridge IGBTs.  Hope to have
the final design pspiced by June 30th.

With a doubler on 220 VAC you should get 3-4 ft sparks even with a low power
IGBT.

Contact me off list for more info.

Dr. Resonance