To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] PFC Question (again)

In a message dated 5/26/2008 10:34:03 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time, drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi Bart, John,

IIRC, Kevin Eldredge uses (2) seriesed  .376 uFd, 40 kV
maxwell pulse caps (.188 uFd @ 80 kV) for his biggg  coil.
That should still be well within the boundaries of  STR.

--
David Rieben

**************Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food. (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4&?NCID=aolfod00030000000002)