Re: [TCML] Audio modulated coils: where to start?

Yes, I am actually very interested in this too! I am currently working on a
small SSTC that I plan to audio modulate, The design is from Steve Ward. He
has  many designs and coils that you should check out.
_http://www.stevehv.4hv.org/SSTCindex.htm_
(http://www.stevehv.4hv.org/SSTCindex.htm)

After that, I really want to make a bigger DRSSTC, however I understand  they
are kinda hard to build.
But you can get some amazing arcs out of a DRSSTC, like Steve Ward's big
DRSSTC 2 gets ~ 10 ft discharges with relatively low power. That's why they are
so cool!!!
This is really great for me because my parents won't let me get a huge pole
pig, so I am going to go around that and go Solid State!!!

Amir M.
14

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.