Re: [TCML] power meter goes crazy

Dave,

I don't know about the power meter issues, but PFC definitely helps to  reduce
the input current and improve the power factor, but will not reduce the power draw. Some NST's have a built-in PFC, but I'm assuming your's does not.

As an example, one of my NST's drew about 8 amps without PFC, but about 5 amps with PFC. The power factor was about 0.82 or so with PFC if I remember correctly.

John"

	Was that current while running a TC or unloaded?

Ed