Re: [TCML] High Voltage Bushings - Yet Another Update

Whew!!! Up to my ears in pig ears!

This has turned out to be quite a job, but well worth it! I've  bought,
loaded, hauled, unloaded, sorted, cleaned, wrapped and boxed almost 60  insulators
so far, but I still need to weigh each package and calculate the  shipping
charges. Then I will email each of you with your total cost and ways  that you
can make payment. I can tell you right now that these things are heavy,  and to
expect the shipping charge to be proportional to the weight. I'll  probably
use UPS, if that's okay with everyone. I do accept PayPal, but I ask  that you
add 5% to your total order to offset their charges.

I was able to fill all orders, but had to  make substitutions on a few to
complete them. I substituted something very  similar in size and color because
there are so many different styles  available, so you should hardly notice the
difference. I've also made every effort to fill all orders with the best
insulators out of the whole lot, but in some cases there may be some very minor
damage to the porcelain or stains on the unglazed (and unseen) lower portions,
or rust on the mounting hardware. I've ultrasonically cleaned and nylon
brushed  each one, so there is a minimum of dirt on them, but a quick wipe down with
a  damp rag will make the porcelain shine like new again.

Once I get all of these orders sent off, I  plan to put the rest of the
insulators on eBay, a few at a time. There are many  different sizes, colors and
styles left that I haven't cleaned up yet,  so I'll let you all know when I put
something new on.

Thanks again for your patience,

Tony Greer
5 Travel Deals!