Re: [TCML] RE:Microwave oven capacitors

Hi Gareth,

I have no experience with the controller mentioned. However, it sounds rather expensive and complicated for something as simple as a power source. If I was in that position, I would probably just use a 3-phase transformer and rectify for HVDC power. You may want to check the pupman archives as this may have been discussed before.

Take care,
Bart

kingsandangels@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Do you think you could use a water pump station electric motor speed controller to drive a tank circuit,any other transformer uses 50Hz were as those massive power supplies uses phase control at many Kva? DRSSTC? Gareth