Re: [TCML] European Coil

Greg Leyh wrote:
Translated from the original Dutch article:
http://tinyurl.com/5a8336

Beautiful execution, although the 'massive bacon hoist' appears to have lost something in translation. GL

Greg and all,

Try translating the original article from Dutch to English using Google Language Tools - the translation looks to be considerably cleaner. Use the following URL for the original article to be translated. Looks like quite a nice system - unfortunately, the pictures are not very detailed. Anyone on the list happen to know these guys who created the system (Arjan van der Schee and Rene Wassenburg)?

Original article:
http://www.trouw.nl/nieuws/nederland/article1891336.ece/400_bliksemschichten_per_seconde_in_Museumnacht_.html

Google Language Tools:
http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en