Re: I: [TCML] Hot-Streamer Mirror

800 Pound Gorilla it is! I actually got a weird grin out of uploading 8 or 9 GIG of files to the internet (that was a new experience). It went pretty fast with cable, but still took a few hours. WSFTP Pro made it painless.

I just updated Hot-Streamers front page with a direct link to the gorilla "temp" folder and placed it just above the table.

Before I uploaded hot-streamer, I took some liberties:

1) Removed the temp2 directory link at the bottom of main page (temp2 wasn't on the DVD's). 2) On Terry's Coil page, I removed his old email address and his note regarding copies. 3) Fixed a few of the users internal links, especially the direct hot-streamer links. I still have some work to do when I find myself twiddling my thumbs.

Some users such as Stephans Tesla Coil Page has an "external" scripted pointer back to hot-streamer. Even simply listing his directory caused the link to go to Net Solutions (DNS provider), so I killed the link for now. I'll work on that one later. Most of the other pages should work ok. Of course, if these users are now on their own servers somewhere else, let me know and I'll change the link to refer to your new site.

BTW, in case any of the "users" who had their web pages at hot-streamer is wondering about continuing it here, the answer is no. I have the ability to provide web hosting, but I choose not to. There are plenty of providers out in the world for this purpose and you are always better off in the long run choosing that route.

Bart

piranha wrote:
Hi,

It is on Bart's site too but the front page link may have gotten lost. There where actually two different temp directories. One being under my own site stuff too. But the 800 pound gorilla temp directory is here:

http://www.classictesla.com/hot-streamer/temp/

Many many thanks to Bart for Mirroring the site!!!!!

Best Regards,

   Terry