Re: I: [TCML] Hot-Streamer Mirror

Ohhh!!

http://www.classictesla.com

Was down, but now seems back up...  :-@

I hope we all don't squish his site with hits!! Just let us all know if you need some more cash to deal with the added load... Let's get those other mirror sites going too!

I was starting to get my "best of" hot -streamer files list going...

http://classictesla.com/hot-streamer/temp/Moody%20Clip.mpg.mp2

http://classictesla.com/hot-streamer/temp/01%20Last%20Chance.mp3

http://classictesla.com/hot-streamer/temp/Aircraft_Model_Vs_Wendover_Coil_USAF_Testing-Short.avi

http://www.classictesla.com/hot-streamer/temp/Aircraft_Model_Vs_Wendover_Coil_USAF_Testing-Short.avi

They are the ones that bring "tears" to my eyes "so far" :D

Terry

bartb wrote:
800 Pound Gorilla it is! I actually got a weird grin out of uploading 8 or 9 GIG of files to the internet (that was a new experience). It went pretty fast with cable, but still took a few hours. WSFTP Pro made it painless.

I just updated Hot-Streamers front page with a direct link to the gorilla "temp" folder and placed it just above the table.

Before I uploaded hot-streamer, I took some liberties: