Re: [TCML] Tesla's spinning egg of Columbus

As a UMC grad, I must comment.? St. Patrick drove the snakes away... snakes are like worms.. so he was a worm driver.. and we all know that?only an engineer would associate with a?worm-drive.?So St. Patrick was an engineer.? Thanks Ed for all of your thoughful and?solid-engineering contributions here.

When I attended the University of Missouri [1942-1944] a regular yearly even was Engineer's week with open houses in the various engineering deparments, coinciding with St. Patrick's day ["St. Patrick was an Engineer!"]