Re: [TCML] The "Original" OLTC and what to do with it??

We have a large group of Tesla coil experimenters who gather every year for
our Midwest Cheesehead Teslathon in the central USA.  In 2009 we are
expanding it into a "Maker-Faire" type forum for experimenters and
inventors.

I would be willing to store it, under plastic cover, in our large "backroom
vault" and then display it every year at our Tesla festival.  Perhaps Terry
could even type up a crisp laminated one page paper, designating the
coil's history and significance, that we could display with the coil every
year.

Our event is growing larger every year.  In 2009 we expect over 2,000
attendees (both Tesla and non-Tesla), as we are promoting it as the "2009
Tesla Fest and Inventor's Faire", so it would receive a lot of exposure.  We
are planning on a lot of media coverage for our event in 2009, perhaps even
a visit from NBC TV.

I would certainly be willing to offer a dedicated table or space with the
unit sitting there doing demos every hour.  Perhaps Terry would even be
willing to fly in to do the demos and explanations to our visitors.

We have always had the event outdoors, and risked rain in the past few
years, so this year Tesla Fest will occupy spacious buildings at the Sauk
County Fairgrounds in nearby Baraboo, Wisconsin.

This invitation is open for comments.  More coils are also welcome.

Best regards,

D.C. Cox
Dr. Resonance