[TCML] TC Links

Hi All,

Last week sometime I updated my link page to give due credit to professional manufacturers and the like. Much of what we take for granted is due to some of the guys like DC Cox and Bill Wysock who were messing around with coils long before the rest of us. Seems appropriate that those of us with web pages should help to direct traffic looking for professional manufacturers to their web sites. This is simply a way of saying thank you. If anyone wants to do similar to what I've done here, feel free to use the images, text, html, or whatever on your own site.
http://www.classictesla.com/links/coillink.html

Regards,
Bart