[TCML] DVD's sent out

To all the people who asked for the hot-streamer copies, they were all mailed out today.

There is a virus on one of the DVD's (I made exact duplicates of the seed copies). In my case, Bit Defender (my anti-virus program) caught this and deleted the file as I copied from DVD to hard drive. Your copies will still have this virus on it, so you need to delete it after you copy the DVD to your hard drive if your anti-virus program does not catch it.

The virus is in the location:
\webpages\temp\paul\readme.zip.

Delete the file "readme.zip". The name of the virus within that file is "I-worm//Netsky".

In the event you accidentally open this file, here is some info about the worm. http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2004-032913-5722-99&tabid=1 <http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2004-032913-5722-99&tabid=1>

It's low danger, but widely distributed. Containment is easy. In our case, just delete the readme.zip file and make sure you don't open it.

Take care,
Bart