Re: [TCML] Hot-Streamer.com domain name

Hi,

Realize that "I" get a far better 'deal' :D

But I chose to give them all the 'middle finger' :D :D :D

It was never an issue of a "domain name" but how to store and share the information so others could understand, learn, and take it all for further... If you remember well, the site was originally an IP address run from an old laptop :D And it is again "now" too :D

The whole site and thing is vastly all and far better now!!

I was so proud to host Jimmy's site!!!

http://www.classictesla.com/hot-streamer/chunkyboy86/index.htm

All the links don't work there yet... But Jimmy MADE the DRSSTC!!

"Steve's" site was there too in those days :D

Hot-streamer did it's job in providing a "place" for all that stuff in those very busy times.

If anyone wants the "old" domain, party hardy... But the "name" was not the "site"...

Best Regards,

Terry

Jim Mora wrote:
It looks like Hot-Streamer is able to be back ordered so it is coming up
soon. We could pool resources and backorder the domain name ($69) if someone
wants to host the domain and link it to one of the sites. That would be a
cool honorific for Terry!

Jim Mora