To: "tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 7:03 AM
Subject: [TCML] rotary gap disk

so i found a really good deal on lexan.  17$ for a 1/2" thick 12" by 12"
couldn't find any G10 for cheap so i am going with lexan. do you guys think that the 1/2" thickness is good. I am planning on spinning a 6.5 inch diameter disk with up to 8 threaded rod and brass cap electrodes.
I have a 1/3 HP  motor that I am going to modify for sync operation.

what do you guys think?

Jay Howson