[TCML] finishing a secondary - would insulating foam be a good idea?

Hello,

I am finishing my 4 inches/10 cm diameter secondary, fitting a few PPE disks
inside to prevent arcing and a couple at the ends to help fitting with
primary base and the topload respectively

Would it be a good idea to fill the secondary tube with insulating foam to
further prevent internal arcing? The foam is the one that come in canisters
and expands and harden once sprayed. Polymer is either polyurethane or
polystyrene.

Many thanks for your comments,

Thomas