Re: [TCML] Good web sites

 I too was inspired by Hull's photo's in National Geographic, and started me
on my quest for bigger Coils.  He has made many video tapes, and still has a
web page for ordering, but I don't know if it's still active. It's at
http://www.tfcbooks.com/mall/hull.htm#ORDER

My Biggg Coil which was a total success due to him and others on this list
is at   http://www.rossoverstreet.org/tesla/Biggg/biggg.htm

 These are older photo's around 2001. Also ck out Ross overstreets home page
for many Tesla & other interesting hobbies. What ever happened to Ross
anyway?

Kevin E
STILL Coiling in Oklahoma