From: kingsandangels@xxxxxxxxxxx <kingsandangels@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 2:09 pm
Subject: RE: [TCML] Good web sites

No way John,you made my whole week!Its an honour and Im greatful,Thank you. Is the Electrum a real Tesla Coil?Im always going wow with high voltage and I cant wait to settle with my life and build a truely awsome Tesla Coil of my own!You will see. Thanks to www.pupman.com For the means to communicate, and
again John and my friend Miles,Regards Gareth