From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Andrew Nettles
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 3:07 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: RE: [TCML] Coil pics & many thanks

Herr Zapp,

Thanks!

My primary is maxed out on turn 15 I think.  I have another toroid that I
can stack on top but I haven't done the pie-plate/aluminum tape thing to it
yet.  I only ran it outdoors once but had problems with racing arcs using
either toroid and I couldn't seem to get the performance out of it that I
could running it in the garage with all that stuff around it.

<SNIP>

- Andrew