RE: [TCML] BIGPIG secondary dies...but may be resurected

How much wire would you need if you used 19.5ga?  I think I have a 46lb. spool of it from a group ebay buy around 2002.  That is much closer to 18ga than 20-22...

Nick A

"You know what I wish?  I wish all the scum of the earth had but a single throat, and I had my hands about it."  Rorschach, 1975

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

"Be polite.  Be professional.  But be prepared to kill everyone you meet."  Anonymous

"I believe that if you can't find something nice to say about somebody, then you must be talking about Hillary Clinton."  Jeff Foxworthy