Re: [TCML] MOTS

Should what be removed?  Do you mean remove the HV winding, or remove the core connection?

Regardless, don't remove either one of them.  Just leave the MOT alone and take your HV off the single HV lug.  This worked for the magnetron tube supply in the oven, and it will work for you too. The return path is through chassis ground to the MOT core.  A picture is worth 1000 words, so see my MOT schematic:

http://hot-streamer.com/greg/MOT_chat.htm

No need to re-engineer your MOTs.  They can drive your vacuum tube or tubes just as they are.

Greg