From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of piranha
Sent: Thursday, 30 October 2008 7:50 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] VACUUM CAPACITORS

The stand off voltage for a hard vacuum is also about 1,000,000 volts
per inch!  Although the capacitance is low, they are ultra expensive
new, and they are big and heavy, they are almost a perfect capacitor.
Very high voltage (~15kV) and very high RF current (~500 amps RF).  They
are even expensive on Ebay!

Piranha