RE: [TCML] 100kVA trannies as salvage?

Gotcha -- when you said Jacobs Ladder, I thought that you were probably
using an MOT or neon sign tranny. My bad!

For a pig, the flashing sounds like a great idea!

The old skool buzz-box welders work too -- those can be found cheap and when
you are not running the Jacobs Ladder, you now have a stick welder.

Good luck!
Dave