Re: [TCML] Microwave oven capacitors.

Hi Gareth,

No need to impress me or anyone else. You can certainly transfer energy in the near field. Many have done this. It's the moderate to far field that gets difficult, and even when it is done (and it has been), the efficiency is not so great. But it is certainly fun to experiment. We all do these type of experiments at one time or another, but it's not the main focus of the TCML. There are however other forums that do discuss this at length (I am not part of those forums so I don't know where they reside). There are many experiments that have been performed by coilers over the years and some are still ongoing. Most experiments are in the areas of physics regarding what is going on within the coil. Those type of experiments are fun as well.

Take care,
Bart

kingsandangels@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Bart, I will one day impress you and all other coilers I just need time, Im only a couple months into Tesla Coils but Im already making electricity all over my room with only one Tesla Coil and Yes my Tesla Coil is not the best, but I dont see to many other people experimenting with there coils. www.flickr.com/photos/Kingsandangels
Your knowledge will not waist. Gareth