Re: [TCML] apple green glow

Below 15 kV the "mean free path" is too short to produce any dangerous hard
X-radiation.  Only soft X-rays with only a few mm penetration power.
In short, they can't even make it thru the glass walls of the tube.

To produce hard X-radiation you need 15 plus kV DC and usually a hard target
like tungsten or molydenum.

Dr. Resonance